Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

You sir ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Glad to have you aboard!

Leave a comment:

• LaOz
    started a topic You sir ...

You sir ...

You sir have had me hooked for thirty years or better since I first was handed a dog eared copy of The Rituals of Infinity in grammar school. And yes I wrote a book report on it.

During my adolescent years I was fairly clad in novels, yours particularly, as I had several secreted on my person at all times to pass the time to, from and at school.

During my college years I crashed into bookstores to scan for Moorcock and Lovecraft that I hadn't read yet.

Now that I am middle aged I sit and wait for news of something being published and on occaision saunter into the shops to make sure that all fiction by author are in proper order in the L's and M's anyhow.

I thank you for Tales From the Texas Woods which made my experience of your work feel more like a dialog than a tale telling, no matter how masterful the tales were.

Greetings at last to one who has been my companion, at least in a literary sense, for longer than not.

La0z
    a great big slobberin' fan of yours.
Working...
X