Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Mysteries of New World's Fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeepFixer
    replied

Oh, yeah, there will be some 'mistakes' in the lyrics, especially in 'Ferris Wheel,' in which I can't make out 99% of the words, and 'Good Girl, Bad Girl,' which also has a few uncertain lines. (awright, 'Good Girl' isn't on NWF, but I'm doing it anyway, 'cause I like it :D )

I should also confess that several of the lyrics transcriptions were "lifted" from Max Wilcox's Terminal Cafe site, my second fav Moorcock site.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    No, I wouldn't mind that. And I can look at the lyrics and let you know if there are any 'mistakes'.
    Good idea, pard. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• DeepFixer
    started a topic Mysteries of New World's Fair

Greetings, Mr. M! Long time, no talk at ya! Hope everything is going great for you and yours. :D

As I am exploring NWF, I was wondering if you would have any objections to (and would the other denizens of this plane be interested in) my posting my 'findings' here, most likely in the 'Rock and Roll' Forum?

Nothing complicated, not really tabs, just lyrics (or as much of them as I can make out) and chord symbols in the appropriate places.

As always, amps are pointed down Texas way and turned up VERY LOUD for maximum Good Vibes!

Thanks much
Working...
X