Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Eternal Champion Series- Help JohnDavey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eternal Champion Series- Help JohnDavey!

Hello all,

I was interested in purchasing the last 3 books of the Eternal Champion series. I was in contact with John Davey before, but have managed to lose his email. Are these still available? If so, where can I get them? I would like to give him (Mr. Davey) the business if possible. So if you read Mr. Davey, contact me again! I also would like the American versions if there is a difference. Thanks in advance, and great website!

Bryan Allen
    "Pawn Of Chaos"

John's email address is on the Miscellany Welcome page Bryan, but here it is anyway:

[email protected]

Good luck in getting the books!
    Last edited by Marca; 10-11-2006, 08:31 AM.
    'You know, I can't keep up with you. If I hadn't met you in person, I quite honestly would NOT believe you really existed. I just COULDN'T. You do so MUCH... if half of what goes into your zines is to be believed, you've read more at the age of 17 than I have at the age of 32 - LOTS more'

Archie Mercer to Mike (Burroughsania letters page, 1957)

Comment

Thanks so much! I couldn't find it on the member list. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X