Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The book that influenced The Witcher, Game of Thrones, and Warhammer is finally getting ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sir John Barbican Begg
    SpamBot
    • Oct 2008

The book that influenced The Witcher, Game of Thrones, and Warhammer is finally getting ...

Michael Moorcock's The Dreaming City released 60 years ago, introducing the world to the epic hero Elric of Melniboné. In the decades since, ...

More...
  • Navigator
    Chaos Engineer
    • Jun 2010

This is exciting!! But I am containing myself until it actually makes it beyond the development stage. The thought of slaying waves of enemies with Stormbringer is nice. I wonder how they plan to make it challenging with such an OP character? Perhaps time limits or by throwing a few loved ones into the fray to try and not slay:)
    I('d) tell you all, we are young at the end of this cycle, and there may be no rest even when we are done.- Devin Townsend

Comment

Working...
    X