Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Moorcock off Facebook *Welcome to Moorcock’s Miscellany*

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slugwart
    Moonbeam Traveller
    • May 2021

Greetings Everyone. I have lurked here and on the old site for years but never dipped my toe into participating. With Mike heading back here I though it was time to join.

Been a huge fan for over 30 years and have the vast majority of what Mike has published. Happy to officially be here.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by Slugwart; 05-11-2021, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• EverKing
      Eternal Companion
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Michael Moorcock View Post
      Glad to see old friends turning up. Ed Chang's Terhali blog has, by the way, become a smart and useful resource! Thanks, Ed.
      Meanwhile -- same as my fb pages -- civil discourse welcome, no subject barred, insulting other members will get you warned, then isolated.
      Cheers, Mike! When we came back live here last year I all-but abandoned FB (I was really only keeping it for the Moorcock groups and one other group of old friends who have now moved on to Discord) so it is good to see you "back home" as it were. A few of us have been plodding along here for a little over a year but it was pretty quiet as we awaited your return with the droves to follow. We saw a few new names drop in to make inquiries as to how contact you but always let them know to check back in here in hope to see you again. In any event, it is pleasing to see this place get a bit of a shot in the ol' arm in this latest resurrection cycle--may it last.

For anyone new to the Miscellany joining us from FB, Welcome and Well Met!
      "In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro"
      --Thomas a Kempis

Comment

• Morgan Kane
        Lost in the multiverse
        • Jun 2006

Hello every one !

I am very glad this forum is back.

May i suggest a mail be sent to every member of the old one to inform him ?

Comment

• lemec
          Eternal Champion
          • Jul 2005

Hello Morgan!,

It's nice to see you again!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
          - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
          X