Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Concerning the Eternal Champion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Concerning the Eternal Champion.

Is it possible for me to make a literary reference to your concept of the Eternal Champion?
    I am attempting to write/draw a comic, and I'm a fair way into production (not related to Elric).
    I really find the idea behind it very interesting as a multiverse of characters with a similar mind set as an explanation for writers making the same characters between each other's stories.

Soulless thanks for the question! Mike (as he prefers to be called around these parts) hasn't been an active board member since our re-birth this past year but several members are in contact with him through other media. It may be that someone can relay your message to him or possibly even direct you to a way to reach him. I would but I have gone off social media and so have no other way of reaching him directly at this time.

We hope he joins us again soon when his schedule allows a little leisure time.
    "In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro"
    --Thomas a Kempis

Comment

EverKing Fair enough.

Comment

I'd expect MM would have no objections to one or more allusions. But see Grant Morrison for a cautionary, not so allusive, example.
        Last edited by Heresiologist; 01-27-2021, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X