Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Any thoughts on a Folio Society editions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any thoughts on a Folio Society editions?

I just missed out on a copy of Ray Bradbury's The Martian Chronicles which had an introduction by Michael Moorcock (I bought The Illustrated Man instead).

They publish a decent range of illustrated Science Fiction and Fantasy novels, beautiful volumes - that are not cheap.

Iw as wondering if there was any prospect of some of Michael Moorcock's works appearing. If so, which ones would folk like to see?

Hawkmoon would be my choice for new 'fancy' editions, particularly if the TV series truly gets going.
    Lots of room for artistic interpretation of the Dark Empire's masks and machines.

Comment

Well, they'e done the GoT ones, and The Handmaid's Tale - on the back of the TV series. Hawkmoon would look nice.

For J G Ballard they did some of his Science Fiction and Autobiographical work.

So, Hawkmoon and Mother London maybe?

Comment

Working...
      X