Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Whats the E-Publishing intent looking like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the E-Publishing intent looking like?

It feels like the e-publishing intent got stated back in 2015/6 timeframes and came un-stuck somewhere. I check kindle periodically, but the flood of works dried up and the Cornelius Quartet remains elusive. All the others, not the big one. Lots of other stuff, not the one I crave.

Is this an ugly IPR squabble? Ugly in the sense that the e-publishers are notoriously tight fisted over IPR rights in these cases.

It looks like you and I are on different sides of the pond, my friend. The Cornelius Quartet is available on kindle in the US. But some of the ones that I really want: The Warhound and the World's Pain, The Count Brass Trilogy, Mother London, Kane of Old Mars, The Second Ether books....and so forth, are not available in kindle in the US.

I don't understand why these are so hard to procure.

I'd REALLY like to be able to get UK versions of kindle books here in the US. Not so sure how to go about doing that...

Comment

Working...
    X