Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Forum is back but who is back ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elwher
    replied
    I'm back - though to be fair I was never fully away as the wikiverse was the only part of the old version working. Now that has disappeared .

Leave a comment:

• Jack Of Shadows
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom Murphy View Post
    I'm back!

Was just looking through some of the Mornington Crescent games, and remembering a time when I was altogether younger and more flexible
    Mornington Crescent was a game I always wanted to play here after reading the rules, but was always too nervous to try for fear I would screw it up Perhaps this time around I'll give it a go if a game gets started. Welcome back Tom!

Leave a comment:

• Jack Of Shadows
    replied
    Originally posted by lemec View Post
    I have returned as well to the swirling Multiverse. I might have been here sooner, but my main computer is broken too, a new system and set-up will arrive sometime, for me to log in with and use to navigate The Moonbeam Roads, and all it's fantastic locations. I think that I'll stop by the Mirenburg Inn some evening!!!
    Welcome back Lemec!

Leave a comment:

• Tom Murphy
    replied
    I'm back!

Was just looking through some of the Mornington Crescent games, and remembering a time when I was altogether younger and more flexible
    Last edited by Tom Murphy; 01-10-2020, 07:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• zlogdan
    replied
    Welcome back Lemec!

Leave a comment:

• fammann
    replied
    Originally posted by lemec View Post
    I have returned as well to the swirling Multiverse. I might have been here sooner, but my main computer is broken too, a new system and set-up will arrive sometime, for me to log in with and use to navigate The Moonbeam Roads, and all it's fantastic locations. I think that I'll stop by the Mirenburg Inn some evening!!!
    Welcome back.

Leave a comment:

• lemec
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EverKing
    replied
    Originally posted by fammann View Post
    Does anybody know if Mike will be back on this forum?
    He is aware of its revival thanks to discussion on the Facebook group. I know that he has been ill and is currently having computer trouble to boot (har! that was unintentional) so I am not surprised that he hasn't yet dropped by. I expect he may swing by eventually as we build up steam again but whether he will ever be as active as previous, I cannot say.

Leave a comment:

• fammann
    replied
    Does anybody know if Mike will be back on this forum?

Leave a comment:

• Jack Of Shadows
    replied
    Originally posted by In_Loos_Ptokai View Post
    Would love to see thingfish's cheery voice again, and Mike's no nonsense comments, and the like. Where is everybody?
    I'm with you there! I've been trying to track down thingfish and see he's still rocking with his band Bravado. They even have an album out, which I must check out!

https://bravado2.bandcamp.com/

If anyone can get a hold of him over on Facebook (I'm not on Facebook myself, otherwise I would) and let him know that the old forum is back that would be great.

Leave a comment:

• Jack Of Shadows
    replied
    It's so nice seeing more familiar faces returning!

Leave a comment:

• In_Loos_Ptokai
    replied
    Would love to see thingfish's cheery voice again, and Mike's no nonsense comments, and the like. Where is everybody?

Leave a comment:

• fammann
    replied
    I am also here. I’m so happy this forum is back up and running. I missed it so much. Great start into 2020.
    Last edited by fammann; 01-01-2020, 11:48 AM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Rothgo
    replied
    I wonder if Mr Schwarzenegger is around somewhere? The Machinox and their games eh?

Leave a comment:

• The Nid Hog
    replied
    I can't believe it! Thanks to everyone who has brought this wonderful place back to life. Looking forward to more good discussions.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X