Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

Forum is back but who is back ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Moonbeam Roads will always bring you home. So glad that this place is up and running again - great to be back :)
    The name that can be named is not the true name.

Comment

It's nice to see you back Kamelion!
      "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
      'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

Have only just noticed the forum is back...
        'You know, I can't keep up with you. If I hadn't met you in person, I quite honestly would NOT believe you really existed. I just COULDN'T. You do so MUCH... if half of what goes into your zines is to be believed, you've read more at the age of 17 than I have at the age of 32 - LOTS more'

Archie Mercer to Mike (Burroughsania letters page, 1957)

Comment

Welcome back Marca! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by David Mosley View Post

Now, let's see if I can remember where everything is...
            Glad to see yo back.

Comment

Well, this is a nice surprise I must say! ... good to be back!

Comment

Welcome back to the forums Pikey!

Comment

Hello All - amazing to see the forum back after so long. When I was on here before I was living and working in USA, now back in the UK with a completely different life, reading these posts on my phone.

Hope the last few years have been kind to everyone
                  Batman: It's a low neighborhood, full of rumpots. They're used to curious sights, which they attribute to alcoholic delusions.

Robin: Gosh, drink is sure a filthy thing, isn't it? I'd rather be dead than unable to trust my own eyes!

Comment

cornelius-brothers-and-sister-rose-im-never-gonna-be-alone-anymore-united-artists-3.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X