Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

Forum is back but who is back ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UncleDes in da house!
    Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

Welcome back UncleDes!
      "From time to time I demonstrate the inconceivable, or mock the innocent, or give truth to liars, or shred the poses of virtue.(...) Now I am silent; this is my mood." From Sundrun's Garden, Jack Vance.
      "As the Greeks have created the Olympus based upon their own image and resemblance, we have created Gotham City and Metropolis and all these galaxies so similar to the corporate world, manipulative, ruthless and well paid, that conceived them." Braulio Tavares.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleDes View Post
        UncleDes in da house!
        Welcome back UncleDes, it's nice to see you again!
        "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
        'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

white wolf's son returning from the Cold Wastes , it`s great to be back .

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by white wolf's son View Post
            white wolf's son returning from the Cold Wastes , it`s great to be back .
            It's nice to have you back White Wolf's Son!

Comment

See you at the Moorcock Inn , Jack , the Thingfish Lounge and the Bill Shankly Suite are up and running !

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

I'm back now and so glad to see the forums back as well as some familiar names.
                Any word from Thingfish yet?
                "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Vazkar Asquinol View Post
                  I'm back now and so glad to see the forums back as well as some familiar names.
                  Any word from Thingfish yet?
                  Sadly, our friend Thingfish has passed away after a hard fought battle with cancer.

https://www.multiverse.org/forum/the...11-alan-passed

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Of Shadows View Post
                    Hahaha is that Patrick Troughton? What show is that from?
                    As Brother McCabe notes, it's from the Doctor Who: The Five Doctors twentieth anniversary special (1983).
                    _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
                    _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
                    _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
                    _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Of Shadows View Post

Sadly, our friend Thingfish has passed away after a hard fought battle with cancer.

https://www.multiverse.org/forum/the...11-alan-passed
                      Thank You, Jack.This is sad news indeed.
                      "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

grodog has returned!

Allan.
                        grodog
                        ---
                        Allan Grohe
                        [email protected]
                        http://www.greyhawkonline.com/grodog/greyhawk.html

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
                        http://www.black-blade-publishing.com/

Comment

Originally posted by David Mosley View Post
                          As Brother McCabe notes, it's from the Doctor Who: The Five Doctors twentieth anniversary special (1983).
                          Thanks David. I've always enjoyed Doctor Who, especially the Tom Baker years, but have never seen The Five Doctors special. One of these days I'll have to get around to watching it.

Comment

Welcome back to the forums Vazkar and grodog!

Comment

In case anyone missed me sneaking in the side door of the Moorcock Inn.

Hello all, its good to be back.
                              Let me tell you a story 'bout a poor boy....

Comment

Originally posted by porcus_volans View Post
                                In case anyone missed me sneaking in the side door of the Moorcock Inn.

Hello all, its good to be back.
                                It's great having you back PV!

Comment

Working...
                                X