Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Forum is back but who is back ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lemec View Post
    I have returned as well to the swirling Multiverse. I might have been here sooner, but my main computer is broken too, a new system and set-up will arrive sometime, for me to log in with and use to navigate The Moonbeam Roads, and all it's fantastic locations. I think that I'll stop by the Mirenburg Inn some evening!!!
    Welcome back Lemec!
    "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
    'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Murphy View Post
      I'm back!

Was just looking through some of the Mornington Crescent games, and remembering a time when I was altogether younger and more flexible
      Mornington Crescent was a game I always wanted to play here after reading the rules, but was always too nervous to try for fear I would screw it up Perhaps this time around I'll give it a go if a game gets started. Welcome back Tom!

Comment

I'm back - though to be fair I was never fully away as the wikiverse was the only part of the old version working. Now that has disappeared .
        Statistically 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwher View Post
          I'm back - though to be fair I was never fully away as the wikiverse was the only part of the old version working. Now that has disappeared .
          I wonder if over time the wikiverse will be brought back? It was a very informative area of the site and would be a shame to be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Of Shadows View Post

I'm with you there! I've been trying to track down thingfish and see he's still rocking with his band Bravado. They even have an album out, which I must check out!

https://bravado2.bandcamp.com/

If anyone can get a hold of him over on Facebook (I'm not on Facebook myself, otherwise I would) and let him know that the old forum is back that would be great.
            I'd love to hear from thingfiish - I seem to remember he had a few health problems during earlier Miscellany days

Comment

Hey tom wb! On bandcamp there is a dialog to send messages to the band. I will send a message to them. Not sure if thingfish will remember me. There is Kimba, Octo7 and English Assassin too among others.
              "From time to time I demonstrate the inconceivable, or mock the innocent, or give truth to liars, or shred the poses of virtue.(...) Now I am silent; this is my mood." From Sundrun's Garden, Jack Vance.
              "As the Greeks have created the Olympus based upon their own image and resemblance, we have created Gotham City and Metropolis and all these galaxies so similar to the corporate world, manipulative, ruthless and well paid, that conceived them." Braulio Tavares.

Comment

I'm back. I didn't post much on the Good reads forum, but was pretty active on the previous incarnation of the Multiverse forums.
                Good to see it back!

Comment

Now, let's see if I can remember where everything is...
                  _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
                  _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
                  _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
                  _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Originally posted by David Mosley View Post

Now, let's see if I can remember where everything is...
                    Welcome back David!

Hahaha is that Patrick Troughton? What show is that from?

Comment

I'm back as well. We are never all that far apart. I'm watching a Dr. Who PBS funding marathon. Another re-union pairing of the Second Doctor and the Brigadier, or was that Colonel? The Three Doctor broadcasting now. The Five Doctors sounds good as well, Mr. Mosley :)
                      Kevin McCabe
                      The future is there, looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. William Gibson

Comment

I have returned from the cold wastes. Good to be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Thongor View Post
                          Welcome back Thongor!

Comment

Originally posted by Thongor View Post
                            web Thongor!
                            "From time to time I demonstrate the inconceivable, or mock the innocent, or give truth to liars, or shred the poses of virtue.(...) Now I am silent; this is my mood." From Sundrun's Garden, Jack Vance.
                            "As the Greeks have created the Olympus based upon their own image and resemblance, we have created Gotham City and Metropolis and all these galaxies so similar to the corporate world, manipulative, ruthless and well paid, that conceived them." Braulio Tavares.

Comment

I'm so pleased the Miscellany is back! This is excellent news - have fun everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by Durendal View Post
                                I'm so pleased the Miscellany is back! This is excellent news - have fun everybody!
                                Welcome back Durendal!

Comment

Working...
                                X