Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Welcome back and thanks Reinart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Glad I stumbled back into the old playground!

Comment

Great to see you Doc!
      You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Originally posted by Governor of Rowe Island View Post
        Great to see you Doc!
        Thanks! It seems a little like old times.

Comment

Thanks to you all for the kind words. I finally got my password reset, and now I'm back! I hope your stay is a pleasant one, and for the time being it seems quiet here.
          Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Reinart der Fuchs View Post
            Thanks to you all for the kind words. I finally got my password reset, and now I'm back! I hope your stay is a pleasant one, and for the time being it seems quiet here.
            Glad you got your password reset and you are back with us again!
            "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
            'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

Hooray. Which alternate time stream are we in anyway? I hope this one has airships, *all* the ones with airships are better.

Comment

Hello ,everyone. I hope everyone is well and coping with these crazy times. Thank you to whoever brought this oasis back to our plane of existence. I was beginning to think it was all a mirage.

Comment

Well done, and thank you for all your efforts! 👏

Comment

Oh happy days! Glad we're back. :)

Comment

Great to see The Miscellany is up and running again. Congrats to the person/s who did it. also good to see familiar users are still with us

Hope everyone is safe and well with this present situation

Comment

Reinart, I like the new and improved look that you've done since the relaunch. It's also so nice seeing so many of you from the old days returning to the fold!
                        "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
                        'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Of Shadows View Post
                          Reinart, I like the new and improved look that you've done since the relaunch.
                          I'm glad you like it. I decided to set "Dark" as the default, since the new site is optimized for mobile devices. I prefer Dark Mode for most things, since my eyes hurt after a while of surfing pages that are totally white.
                          Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Comment

I agree with everyone, great job well done and thank you all.

Comment

*Steps gingerly onto the Moonbeam Roads...leaving the Coronaverse behind in search of old friends and new adventures amongst the many layers of the Multiverse.*

Hello! I hope this finds everyone well! Sadly, I heard about Thingfish. 😥We're good here - so far. Glad to see Reinart kicked some new life into the ol' forum's engine, and has her up and running again!

I can't promise how often I'll check in, but I'll do my best. Haven't been reading anything lately, except I did grab George Mann's last two Ghosts books, and will start reading them soon. Mostly I've been rotting my brain watching tv. 😛

Cheers!

das

Comment

It's a pleasure to be back and have the forum back.

Comment

Working...
                                X