Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

Welcome back and thanks Reinart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back and thanks Reinart!

It would appear we are back in business people! Massive thanks to Reinart for his resurrection of our favourite site!
    You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Yeah! Good to be back.
    Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

Indeed it is - I've missed this place!
      Statistically 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy.

Comment

Thanks Reinart!!!
        Kevin McCabe
        The future is there, looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. William Gibson

Comment

Hi, very very very very happy that the forum is back. Reinart congrats for the superb work !
          "From time to time I demonstrate the inconceivable, or mock the innocent, or give truth to liars, or shred the poses of virtue.(...) Now I am silent; this is my mood." From Sundrun's Garden, Jack Vance.
          "As the Greeks have created the Olympus based upon their own image and resemblance, we have created Gotham City and Metropolis and all these galaxies so similar to the corporate world, manipulative, ruthless and well paid, that conceived them." Braulio Tavares.

Comment

It's so nice to have our old forum back, it has been deeply missed. Thanks Reinart...you rock!
            "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
            'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

Yes. Thanks indeed. There is something I have been itching to do a post about!

Comment

Indeed! Many thanks to Reinart and everyone else who may have had a hand in resurrecting the old home.
                "In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro"
                --Thomas a Kempis

Comment

Thanks Reinart. I’m so happy.

Comment

Yes. Thanks very, very much! I had gotten used to the absence, when I suddenly thought, let's see if Moorcock's Miscellany's back and if so, what condition is it in? Very well done!!!
                    sigpic Myself as Mephistopheles (Karen Koed's painting of me, 9 Nov 2008, U of Canterbury, CHCH, NZ)

Gold is the power of a man with a man
                    And incense the power of man with God
                    But myrrh is the bitter taste of death
                    And the sour-sweet smell of the upturned sod,

Nativity,
                    by Peter Cape

Comment

Many Thanks!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                      - Michael Moorcock

Comment

And so say all of us! It's great to see some familiar names - let's hope word gets round

Comment

Working...
                        X