Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Female EC Incarnation? (and other questions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jan
    replied
    thnx mike and to all who gave a piece of their time for my enlightenment

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Yes, the Geli Raubal incident is to me far more crucial to understanding Hitler than any amount of stuff about WW2. Somehow encapsulates much of what it was all about. I actually lose interest by 1939, when it was too late to stop him and the whole thing was rolling, including the Final Solution (as opposed to barbarous anti-Jewishness). Was thinking of all this when I saw a poster in a shop in a Parisian arcade today 'No Antisemitism' in Russian, which looks immediately prewar and surprised me. Unless I was reading it wrong. Must go back and have another look, my cyrillic needing a brush up. Sorry, but was musing on the logic that 'we should have stopped Hitler' used as an excuse for invading Iraq and how dumb that was. Just as dumb as thinking Saddam would 'contain' Iran. Hitler's behaviour from the late 20s on should have been enough to tell us what to expect.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by johneffay
    I have a suspicion that eventually I'll discover that Pyatt was telling the truth all along...
    You mean he's not?

Leave a comment:

• Morgan Kane
    replied
    As i understand the facts, Gaynor makes one of his beginings in the dreamthief ' s daughter ........

Leave a comment:

• johneffay
    replied
    On the subject of the Multiverse comic: There was a television programme last night about Hitler's family. I had no idea that the Geli episode in the Seaton Begg segment was based on fact. This happens to me all the time with your books. I have a suspicion that eventually I'll discover that Pyatt was telling the truth all along...

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    I think of Una Persson as a female champion, Jan. I'm not sure which books you've read with Gaynor in them. He's in quite a few, including the Multiverse comic.

Leave a comment:

• Morgan Kane
    replied
    Law and chaos are the forces of imbalance by themselves .....

Leave a comment:

• voilodian ghagnasdiak
    replied
    Ilian Of Garathorm was one female manifestation of the EC. Miss Brunner almost was until Jerry C. straightened her ass out!!

Leave a comment:

• jan
    started a topic Female EC Incarnation? (and other questions)

Female EC Incarnation? (and other questions)

firstly hi to michael moorcock and all other moorcockians (cheezy)

secondly, im so lost in blogs n ignorant of such things soim not sure if mr. moorcock will ever read my questions,or that is to say find it.

WAS THERE EVER A FAMALE ETERNAL CHAMPION INCARNATION? IF NONE ARE YOU PLANNING TO CREATE ONE? I DO WONDER IF THE ROSE WAS.

WE ALL KNOW THAT THERE ARE DIFFERENT INCARNATIONS OF ETERNAL CHAMPIONS N COMPANIONS BUT WAS THERE ANOTHER INCARNATION OF GAYNOR THE DAMMNED IN ANY OF YOUR BOOKS?

THERE ARE THE FORCES OF LAW AND CHAOS AND ALSO OF THE BALANCE BUT THEN WHO ARE THE FORCES OF IMMBALANCE?

just wondering , thnx for your time to read these,,,

from an old f(r)iend

jan
Working...
X