Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

PROTOTYPE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeeCrowSeer
    replied
    Originally posted by Reinart der Fuchs
    Dee, now everyone knows your password. You may want to change that ASAP.
    Um, dude, you knew I was joking, right? That's for why there's a "ho ho" in there. Also, you can tell I was joking from the fact it wasn't funny... that's one of the key signatures of a Dee joke!

In reality my passwords have mutated over time. At university they started off as quotes or references, but then numbers started infiltrating those words, and anagrams crept in... hurrah for Chaos!

Talisant, I think that password may be too short. Try adding a "Bada-boom" to the end of it.

Leave a comment:

• Talisant
    replied
    Originally posted by Reinart der Fuchs
    ForsomestrangereasonI'dforgottenmypasswordforthats ite,butnotthisone...eventhoughthisforumhasbeendown forlonger!NowI'veresetthembothto"password"tomakeit easierinthefuture...hoho...ThatsceneinHackerswhere theyclaimthat"Password"and"God"arethemostcommonpas swordsalwaysmademewonderImeantherestofthefilmwaspr eposterousnonsense,buttheremighthavebeensometrutht othatbit...eitherwayJoliehaslovelylips...oops,mind wandering...timetostop...

Dee, what a great password and would you believe it, it's only two words different from mine...that Marianne Faithful sure was...oops.

Leave a comment:

• Reinart der Fuchs
    replied
    Originally posted by DeeCrowSeer
    For some strange reason I'd forgotten my password for that site, but not this one... even though this forum had been down for longer! Now I've reset them both to "password" to make it easier in the future... ho ho... That scene in Hackers where they claim that "Password" and "God" are the most common passwords always made me wonder. I mean the rest of the film was preposterous nonsense, but there might have been some truth to that bit... either way Jolie has lovely lips... oops, mind wandering... time to stop...

Leave a comment:

• xidrep
    replied
    The Prototype X website has acquired its own intelligence and personality! Aaargh! I'm scarpering before it fuses its hand with a cactus and eats someone at Baker Street underground station!

Leave a comment:

• DeeCrowSeer
    replied
    For some strange reason I'd forgotten my password for that site, but not this one... even though this forum had been down for longer! Now I've reset them both to "password" to make it easier in the future... ho ho... That scene in Hackers where they claim that "Password" and "God" are the most common passwords always made me wonder. I mean the rest of the film was preposterous nonsense, but there might have been some truth to that bit... either way Jolie has lovely lips... oops, mind wandering... time to stop...

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Hmm. Problem is I appear to be going by the name of my landlady, whose wifi system this is, Rachida Ble Hassan Aloui... That's confusing me, let alone it... I'll try to work it out.

Leave a comment:

• Grey Mouser
    replied
    Good to see the PX forum back in action. I think I've managed to forget my password too...

Leave a comment:

• xidrep
    replied
    OK, thanks Etive et al...

Leave a comment:

• nalpak retrac
    replied
    Originally posted by lemec
    I think that I had to ask it for a new password.
    Me too. Go to "log in" then "I forgot my password."

Leave a comment:

• Etive
    replied
    Mike, I can't find an account in your e-mail address, hopefully that means you will be able to register a new one.

Darren, Have you tried to get in since stuff got fixed? Lemec appears to have got a new password since you alerted me to the password e-mail problem. Try everything including logging in as PXadmin and signing up a new account; I can transfer your moderator status over and delete the old one if need be.

Any problems with the PX forum; contact [email protected]

Lydia as PXadmin

Leave a comment:

• lemec
    replied
    I think that I had to ask it for a new password.

It works fine for me now, and I can log in. ;)

Congratulations on being up, PX!

Leave a comment:

• xidrep
    replied
    I'm having a wee taddy trouble logging in, meself! Me, the Sheddie!
    Ho hum, I'll have to correspond by Royal Mail and semaphore.
    _[ ]- X T I L ] Y!

Leave a comment:

• nalpak retrac
    replied
    Thanks for the leads!

Leave a comment:

• tvissoc
    replied
    DeviantArt is a good place to look for artists too. www.deviantart.com

Tony

Leave a comment:

• HellHound