Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

PROTOTYPE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reinart der Fuchs
    Dee, now everyone knows your password. You may want to change that ASAP.
    ForsomestrangereasonI'dforgottenmypasswordforthats ite,butnotthisone...eventhoughthisforumhasbeendown forlonger!NowI'veresetthembothto"password"tomakeit easierinthefuture...hoho...ThatsceneinHackerswhere theyclaimthat"Password"and"God"arethemostcommonpas swordsalwaysmademewonderImeantherestofthefilmwaspr eposterousnonsense,buttheremighthavebeensometrutht othatbit...eitherwayJoliehaslovelylips...oops,mind wandering...timetostop...

Dee, what a great password and would you believe it, it's only two words different from mine...that Marianne Faithful sure was...oops.
    "A man is no man who cannot have a fried mackerel when he has set his mind on it; and more especially when he has money in his pocket to pay for it." - E.A. Poe's NICHOLAS DUNKS; OR, FRIED MACKEREL FOR DINNER

Comment

Originally posted by Reinart der Fuchs
      Dee, now everyone knows your password. You may want to change that ASAP.
      Um, dude, you knew I was joking, right? That's for why there's a "ho ho" in there. Also, you can tell I was joking from the fact it wasn't funny... that's one of the key signatures of a Dee joke!

In reality my passwords have mutated over time. At university they started off as quotes or references, but then numbers started infiltrating those words, and anagrams crept in... hurrah for Chaos!

Talisant, I think that password may be too short. Try adding a "Bada-boom" to the end of it.
      "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Working...
      X