Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

NW story in N. Ireland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L'Etranger
    replied
    Searching the "Image hive" I think I now have found the edition I meant:
    "The Guardian from New Worlds #212, 1978"
    The edition with all sorts of "sensational" and dramatic reports from war correspondents on fictious fronts all over the world.

Leave a comment:

• L'Etranger
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael Moorcock
    Anything I can do to help you replace it, L'E, you know I'll be only too glad, if I have spares.
    Thank you, I know. Your words already have me deeply indebted to you!

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Anything I can do to help you replace it, L'E, you know I'll be only too glad, if I have spares.

Leave a comment:

• L'Etranger
    replied
    Thanks all the same.
    Lots of my stuff perished when my parents' household was dissolved in the 90's while I was in South America.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Don't remember, I'm sorry, Etranger. Quite possible. Would have been in the NWQ series, I guess. As I recall only the Dancers at the End of Time stories appeared in NWQ by me in the mid-70s.

Leave a comment:

• L'Etranger
    started a topic NW story in N. Ireland?

NW story in N. Ireland?

Mike, funny how one suddenly remembers things?
    Was there, or wasn't there a story of yours in a NW edition around 1976 that played out in N. Ireland, in parts at least? Lots of turmoil and there were certain people mentioned in it whose ames sounded familiar, if I am not fully gaga, and I think it would be amusing to read that again. Remember which edition?
Working...
X