Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

graduation thesis

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graduation thesis

Hi everybody!!i m an italian student and i need some help for my graduation thesis which is about mr. Moorcock's "Mother london",in particular my teacher asked me to make a comparison beetwen this book and James Joyce's "Ulysses"..can you help me?I would like to know also how to contact mr. Moorcock directly.Thanks a lot, i hope someone answers me!bye bye.CLELIA

If you post a question directly to Mr. Moorcock you will find him to be very considerate in providing a response.A direct question on this thread should get his attention.The time of response depends on when he gets a chance to view this website, and what timezone he is in at that time.( although I honestly think that he owns a time machine)
    Last edited by voilodian ghagnasdiak; 07-15-2006, 12:11 PM.

Comment

The best forum for direct questions to Mike would most likely be the Q&A. Best of luck!

Comment

Working...
      X