Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Get Well Soon Linda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Well Soon Linda

\'You know my destiny?\' said Elric eagerly. \'Tell me what it is, Niun Who Knew All.\'
    Niun opened his mouth as if to speak but then firmly shut it again. \'No,\' he said. \'I have forgotten.\'

PS

Other Nomads of the Timestreams and concerned parties can use this board to post Get Well Messages to Linda if you'd like because the sooner she gets better we'll have a happier Mike, and a happy Mike is a chatty Mike!

\'You know my destiny?\' said Elric eagerly. \'Tell me what it is, Niun Who Knew All.\'
    Niun opened his mouth as if to speak but then firmly shut it again. \'No,\' he said. \'I have forgotten.\'

Comment

Linda, i don' t know you but i wish you to get well !

Comment

Dear Linda, we wish you are here well and smiling as I saw you last year in Paris, which will be forever one of the best moment of my life.
        So I wish seeing you fine and in a good health again! That's a promise!!!
        Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

My best to Linda, as well. Strong people like her are very unlikely to be derailed by illness.

I'm certain that she will soon be frightening several insurance company customer service representatives. That is a compliment, of course!

Get better soon Linda!

Comment

They're now not returning our calls -- either from the doctor's office or the insurance... I can't tell you how disgusted I am. We're also, incidentally, losing the rent on a rather expensive Parisian flat...
            Good, eh ?

Pre-order or Buy my latest titles in Europe:
            The Whispering Swarm: Book One of the Sanctuary of the White Friars - The Laughter of Carthage - Byzantium Endures - London Peculiar and Other Nonfiction
            Doctor Who: The Coming of the Terraphiles - Kizuna: Fiction for Japan - Modem Times 2.0 - The Sunday Books - The Sundered Worlds

Pre-order or Buy my latest titles in the USA:
            The Laughter of Carthage - Byzantium Endures - London Peculiar and Other Nonfiction - The Sunday Books - Doctor Who: The Coming of the Terraphiles
            Kizuna: Fiction for Japan - The Sundered Worlds - The Winds of Limbo - Modem Times 2.0 - Elric: Swords and Roses

Comment

The ultimate act of bureaucratic cowardice--not returning calls.

My guess is that writing the check for the empty flat will only increase your iritation with this situation. It should be so much simpler.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Moorcock
                They're now not returning our calls -- either from the doctor's office or the insurance... I can't tell you how disgusted I am. We're also, incidentally, losing the rent on a rather expensive Parisian flat...
                Good, eh ?
                no words
                Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

Linda, here's wishing you complete health and soon. You're in my thoughts daily!

Originally posted by Michael Moorcock
                  Good, eh ?
                  I'm afraid I have nothing nice to say...
                  "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
                  --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

Linda: glas of cherry jam, hand-picked by us this week and home cooked here, can't seriously send it to TX, but Paris, promised. So get well!
                    Google ergo sum

Comment

Get well Linda. Little Rupoldo, Sami and I are thinking of you daily.
                      Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Comment

Good luck Linda - hope you get well soon!

As to the insurance company - sounds like a bit of Voodoo wouldn't go amiss. Anyone know a witch-doctor?
                        Batman: It's a low neighborhood, full of rumpots. They're used to curious sights, which they attribute to alcoholic delusions.

Robin: Gosh, drink is sure a filthy thing, isn't it? I'd rather be dead than unable to trust my own eyes!

Comment

Linda, all my very best thoughts, wishes and prayers are with you and Mike at this difficult time.
                          _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
                          _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
                          _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
                          _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Linda, you are in my thoughts and I'm looking foward to toasting to your good health soon! Get Well!
                            "In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro"
                            --Thomas a Kempis

Comment

Working...
                            X