Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Hi, Mr Moorcock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeanWright
    replied
    Just finished Mr Moorcock's SF Masterwork - Elric. Enjoyed it immensely. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Good reading, pard!

Leave a comment:

• SeanWright
    replied
    Thank you, Mr Moorcock. That's very helpful. The omnibus it is!

Leave a comment:

• dlackey
    replied
    Yeah, I could always change up the order on my list. It was just something initially to help some friends on another forum and in real life. Then I noticed quite a few people here asking where to start, so I thought I'd put it up here. I do mention that you prefer we read in the order in the omnibus. I can always edit my list to fit that order, since you are the author after all!!! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    One of the reasons I wanted to put the omnibuses together was so that new readers would have an idea where to start! So I would say to start where the omnibuses start, even if you buy the books second hand, and go through them in that order (or as long as you want to go!)

Leave a comment:

• SeanWright
    replied
    Thanks for that - I'll take a look.

Leave a comment:

• dlackey
    replied
    Sean-

A couple of weeks ago,I posted a sort of FAQ for newbies to Mr. M's Eternal Champion books. The list is by no means complete, I consider it kind of a starter kit for getting into the series. If you are interested it is here:
    [broken link]
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-21-2010, 01:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SeanWright
    started a topic Hi, Mr Moorcock

Hi, Mr Moorcock

I've been browsing around your site for the past few days on and off and I'm fascinated by the wealth of ideas posted here.

I hope you don't mind me browsing without posting, but apart from reading a few Elric stories many years ago as a teenager, I have missed your work in the following years. Consequently, I feel a little out of my depth.

Still, I plan to catch up somewhat - ordered the first couple of Elric Saga Part 1 books.

best wishes
    Sean
Working...
X