Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Ron Bennett is Bob Lumley!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marca
    replied
    According to Ron the story was called something like Rigellian Adventure. I'm sure this is documented elsewhere, but thought I'd add it in for anyone interested.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Not like me to give people pseudonyms unless they want them. Maybe Ron wanted to do something under another name and I just gave him a house name. Ron was teaching at the time, though I can't see he would have minded about his own name being used. Seems like both our memories are shot...

Leave a comment:

• Marca
    started a topic Ron Bennett is Bob Lumley!

Ron Bennett is Bob Lumley!

Or at least was for one story in Tarzan Adventures apparently. I just bought a copy of TA off Ron (not one of Mike's issues) on ebay and he mentioned that Mike assigned him the Lumley byline for one contribution in one of the volume 7 issues. Ron had no idea why he was honoured with the Lumley name. I have no idea what the story was. Will we ever find out?

....I'll ask him and see if he knows...
Working...
X