Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

a question for Mike that he's probably been asked a million times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    I have a number of favourites, depending which genre you're talking about. I like Dancers at the End of Time but probably Gloriana's my favourite fantasy. Elric's my favourite fantasy character. Mother London is my celebration of London and it's probably my favourite book, though I think the Pyat sequence is probably the best thing I've done in that I had incredibly high ambitions for it and do believe I pulled it off (which I wasn't sure I could do). Then there's Jerry Cornelius. Mrs Cornelius is my favourite character. It's really like asking a mother to choose between her children. They all have things I love about them (apart from some of the sf titles), all for different reasons....

Leave a comment:

• a question for Mike that he's probably been asked a million times

If you don't mind me asking,Which of the work of yours is your personal favorite,or is it kinda like with children,a question of favorites that can never be answered,my own personal favorite is Behold the Man,it was the first story i'd read of yours that wasn't Sword and sorcery. i started out thinking what the hell is this,and ended up thinking I'll tell you what this is... this is SCIENCE FICTION!!!!!
Working...
X