Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE!

Yep, we're up earlier here in Central Europe than most of the gang at the forum, so let me be the first to blow the horn and rejoice!
    Happy Birthday, dear Master-Story-Teller!
    Have a great day and stay away from the computer, will you?

L'E

Google ergo sum

Happy Birthday Mike !!!!

I hope you have a wonderful time! :clap: :clap: :clap:

-Lemec

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Wow, has it really been another year already since we all made that recording for him? I wish I'd been on the ball, I could easily have played it on the radio/internet today.

Happy Birthday Mike! Thanks so much for the many gifts you've given all of us.
      My Facebook; My Band; My Radio Show; My Flickr Page; Science Fiction Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Dead-Air
        Happy Birthday Mike! Thanks so much for the many gifts you've given all of us.
        Indeed. Many happy returns, hope you got something nice.
        'You know, I can't keep up with you. If I hadn't met you in person, I quite honestly would NOT believe you really existed. I just COULDN'T. You do so MUCH... if half of what goes into your zines is to be believed, you've read more at the age of 17 than I have at the age of 32 - LOTS more'

Archie Mercer to Mike (Burroughsania letters page, 1957)

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thank you for the stories/the tales we're telling... :)
          "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Happy Birthday MM.
            Will you be using the black cutlery to slice the cake?
            "A man is no man who cannot have a fried mackerel when he has set his mind on it; and more especially when he has money in his pocket to pay for it." - E.A. Poe's NICHOLAS DUNKS; OR, FRIED MACKEREL FOR DINNER

Comment

Happy birthday Mike! :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Talisant
                Happy Birthday MM.
                Remember to hold the sharp edge away from people as to avoid soul-suking your friends and family!

Have a happy b-day, O Bearded Bard :D

Comment

:clap:Happy Birthday, Mike. Many happy returns of the day.:clap:

I bought some cake (courtesy of Chaos Restaurant, Washington DC)

Don't eat it all at once. :)
                  _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
                  _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
                  _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
                  _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

A very Happy Birthday indeed, Mike! Can't tell you how much pleasure your books have given me over the years. Thanks for all the great stories and have a great birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by Talisant
                      Happy Birthday MM.
                      Soul food?

Happy Birthday! Mike! :)

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
                          Happy Birthday!
                          Oops. Forgetting to log in is becoming a habit for me.

Have a good one!

All this talk of birthdays is making me want cake like something fierce. Red velvet, with creamy icing. Yum.

Comment

Happy birthday Mike!

Comment

Happy Birthday from France and all the Kamarg Chaos Crew !

Comment

Working...
                              X