Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Ever been to Canada, Mr. Moorcock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    I'm waiting for that global warming we've all been promised.
    Yes, I like Canada a lot and would definitely consider making my home there if it weren't for the weather. I've become used to warmer climates.
    Texas isn't the best climate for me (this part isn't dry -- it's more like traditional Louisiana weather, muggy and oppressive). Even our current cold snap (down to 20 at night once or twice) gets into me bones. So
    I want somewhere drier and warmer, yes... I like Maine, too, but wouldn't make a permanent home there for the same reasons. I prefer
    Canadian politics, even though I know they frustrate Canadians. It's
    interesting to hear public debates which still support policies for the general good, for instance. Canadian mass media is still much more like British and European -- still seems to be speaking for the majority rather than for a few rich men.

Leave a comment:

• legion505
    replied
    at this time, i think itd be bad ;)

-50 weather or more with windchill :!

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Ever been to Canada, Mr. Moorcock?

Ever been to Canada, Mr. Moorcock?

You apparently prefer warmer, drier places, Mr. Moorcock, but have you ever been up north to visit? Good time or bad?

The very best,

Malcolm
Working...
X