Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Environment Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Environment Problem

Hello!

I'm student of media technology at the university of applied sciences in Deggendorf / Germany and I'm very interested in making a movie out of "Environment Problem" for practising. I read what he wrote about films. But I hope that this case is different because I don't want to make any money with it nor to bring it on a big screen. It would be a private project.

So if it's possible to get in contact with Mr. Moorcock to talk about this reason I would be very glad if he could answer to this.

Thank you very much!

Ingmar Herlbauer

Originally posted by Michael Moorcock
    Maybe you could send me a letter via multiverse ?
    If that doesn't work I offer to help communications as a go-between.

Oona's Dad

Comment

I'm sorry but I don't know what multiverse is or how it works.
      Can someone give me a hint?

Comment

Silly me! I didn't realize that "multiverse" is the domain name...
        But how am I able to send you a letter via multiverse?

Comment

You might try sending a normal letter to Mike's agent, Howard Morhaim at:

Howard Morhaim Literary Agency
          11 John Street
          New York, N.Y. 10088
          _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
          _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
          _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
          _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Thank you very much but unfortunately this is a very unflexible way. Please mind that I study in Germany and live in Austria...

Originally posted by Anonymous
            If that doesn't work I offer to help communications as a go-between.

Oona's Dad
            That would be also a great option! If you're still willing to help me I can give you my contact details!

Comment

Originally posted by Igma
              Thank you very much but unfortunately this is a very unflexible way. Please mind that I study in Germany and live in Austria...
              Fair enough. A little Googling has turned up an email address for Howard Morheim on the Internet, which I assume it's okay to publish here (since it seems to be in the 'public domain')?

[email protected]

There's also a phone number, but I'm assuming you don't want to run up a large trans-Atlantic phone bill.
              _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
              _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
              _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
              _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Thank you again!

Comment

WennSiedanichtweiterkommensollten,nehmenSieKontakt aufأ¼ber baudissinataol.com(TauschenSiebitte"at"[email protected]).
                  8)
                  Oona's Dad

Comment

Working...
                  X