Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

RE:Q&A Archive Article #1652

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE:Q&A Archive Article #1652

"Rumbled! Yes, Alex and me seem to have a similar sick sense of humour. It's my equivalent of nipping down to the pub to meet a good friend most weeknights! Nice hearing from you. Try Mother London or King of the City. Neither is science fiction. London Bone might also suit you. Sorry Alex is getting so much day work, these weeks. Better pay for him no doubt, but I don't enjoy his locums much at all. All best, M"

Hello Tex!
    It's taken me this long to realise that you had replied to my input about
    " The Best Time of The Day" show...Three years too late..Doh!

Anyway, I agree with YOU .... Listening and interacting with him on the show is as good.nay even better... than sitting in the pub " Shooting the breeze" with friends.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Alex /"Shooting the breeze" and indulging in witty/dark banter and I have to say that he is a very warm and witty man and I’m extremely proud to call him a friend.

I'm not around as much as I used to be concerning "The Best Time of The Day" show ...sounds like a great excuse to meet up there and share our sick sense of humour...don't you fink (ha ha ha)

I never did reach that book shop BUT I shall...I promise!

take care

Irene from Scotland

[broken link]
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-23-2010, 04:07 AM.
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Working...
    X