Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Audiobook Rumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audiobook Rumor

I just heard a rumor about an up and coming audiobook or two. I wonder if anyone here is interested in hearing about the rumor. :scratch:
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Hi Berry,

Yes! I'd like to hear about audiobooks. :D

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

Comment

The Sailor On The Seas Of Fate

The Sailor On The Seas Of Fate can now be pre-ordered!

http://www.audiorealms.com/elricsailor.html

Originally posted by Fred Godsmark
      By placing a pre-order for this product, you are guaranteed USPS Priority Mail shipment by December 19th, 2005. Your credit card will NOT be charged until the product is leaving our facility. You may cancel your order up until the 16th of December, 2005.
      You can hear an excerpt of the first audiobook (Elric Of Melnibone) at [broken link]
      Last edited by Rothgo; 04-23-2010, 04:14 AM.
      The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Re: The Sailor On The Seas Of Fate

Originally posted by Berry Sizemore
        The Sailor On The Seas Of Fate can now be pre-ordered!

http://www.audiorealms.com/elricsailor.html

Originally posted by Fred Godsmark
        By placing a pre-order for this product, you are guaranteed USPS Priority Mail shipment by December 19th, 2005. Your credit card will NOT be charged until the product is leaving our facility. You may cancel your order up until the 16th of December, 2005.
        You can hear an excerpt of the first audiobook (Elric Of Melnibone) at [broken link]
        Thanks Berry!

I am going to buy that. It will hold me until the movie comes out. :lol:

Then I can listen to Elric while I read the miscellany,nice. ;)
        Last edited by Rothgo; 04-23-2010, 04:14 AM.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
        - Michael Moorcock

Comment

More juicy rumors, Berry!

Comment

The audio sample was pretty cool, sounds like the book is acted out when read. I guess most audiobooks are like that though.

I'm anxious to hear the ten minute intro,hehe.

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

I'm sure Fred has done another outstanding job with the upcoming book. The first is very, very good. I'm steadily selling copies all the time. Can't wait to get this second one in stock :)

Ken
              Ken Boorman
              Purveyor of the Runestaff and Stormbringer Legends

Comment

Are the audiobooks just being released in North America, or will they be available in the UK too?

Comment

Jayde Design sells them in the UK. You can see his link at the bottom and left of every page.

Comment

Hi Ken,

Please disregard the e-mail that I sent to your web site. I answered my own question. I did not see the Elric Of Melnibone audio book on there before I sent the message. :lol:

When The Sailor On The Seas Of Fate comes out on December 19th, I will order them both from you. :D

Thanks!

-Lemec

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

Hi Lemec,
                      I already answered you :) I'm supposedly back on January 4. I'm trying to organise Fred to have some delivered as close to after that date as possible.

Ken
                      Ken Boorman
                      Purveyor of the Runestaff and Stormbringer Legends

Comment

Hi Ken, that's great! In fact I would rather wait until next month to get them anyway since it was not a present, I'll be the one listening to them. :lol: Thanks for the e-mail. I am not in a hurry. :)

Thanks,

-Lemec

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
                        X