Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Mike, have you thought about making comics about some....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike, have you thought about making comics about some....

Hello Mike, have you thought about making comics or short stories about some other minor characters? Characters like Ilbrec,Goffanon and Oladin?
    I am sorry if I mispelled those. :oops: I liked all those characters out of the Corum books like Trevor Oxen-Rider I believe his name was.

Thanks!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

Sure liked the Swords of Heaven, Flowers of Hell, any plans for a "Son Of" revisitation?
    "A man is no man who cannot have a fried mackerel when he has set his mind on it; and more especially when he has money in his pocket to pay for it." - E.A. Poe's NICHOLAS DUNKS; OR, FRIED MACKEREL FOR DINNER

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Moorcock
      You never know, but I dont have any immediate plans to use those characters again.

Thanks Mike. :D That's cool, it was just a random question when I was thinking about what all went on in the various books of yours that I have read and continue to read.

I am very impressed by all the characters and ideas.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
      - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Whos Trever Oxen Rider? Ive never seen that name in a corum book!

Hardly heroic. No offence intented to the Trevers out there, but its hardly as heroic sounding as Conan or Angel or Kal El/Clark Kent/ Supermann.

8)

It might be good through. How about Huillam D Verc. Hes interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by yolanda
          Whos Trever Oxen Rider? Ive never seen that name in a corum book!

Hardly heroic. No offence intented to the Trevers out there, but its hardly as heroic sounding as Conan or Angel or Kal El/Clark Kent/ Supermann.
          of course Conan doesn't sound heroic, you forgot the last name: Conan of Cimmeria! There more heroic! Also, Elric - now Elric of Melnibone! :D

Comment

Working...
          X