Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

New Worlds Quarterly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Worlds Quarterly

I have uploaded images of New Worlds Quarterly #1, #2, #3, #4 [expired link] . Berkley editions.

Does anyone know if there is a album already anywhere in the gallery for them? I've had a quick look and couldn't find one, so they are in Limbo for now. Guy, are you aware of one? (You seem to be pretty well informed when it comes to NW.)
    Last edited by Reinart der Fuchs; 04-21-2010, 12:04 PM.
    You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

They're in with the New Worlds magazines, since the paperbacks were to all intents and purposes a continuation of the magazine New Worlds.

Here's the link:

[expired link]
    Last edited by Reinart der Fuchs; 04-21-2010, 12:05 PM.
    'You know, I can't keep up with you. If I hadn't met you in person, I quite honestly would NOT believe you really existed. I just COULDN'T. You do so MUCH... if half of what goes into your zines is to be believed, you've read more at the age of 17 than I have at the age of 32 - LOTS more'

Archie Mercer to Mike (Burroughsania letters page, 1957)

Comment

Thanks Aral, I forgot you have more than a little knowledge on the subject, too. :oops:

Those in the gallery are better scans so I'll delete those in Limbo. I think I'll add the captions to those already uploaded, though. If the original uploader has no objections, that is.
      You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Working...
      X