Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Ergo Ego scans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiskers
    replied
    Originally posted by Aral Vilsn
    Indeed, where would we be without Berry, Axign and of course Mike's voluminous output. Now if only someone had a copy of A Fanzine Called Eustace. Outlaw's Own would be the find for the site though. It'd be interesting to know if any still exist.
    Thanks to lapis and Typhoid Mary.

[link expired]

Leave a comment:

• Marca
    replied
    Eustace maybe But Outlaw's Own, Mike's first ever fanzine is, sadly, very unlikely to be found. Unless anyone knows any different...

Leave a comment:

• Whiskers
    replied
    Kind words and you've failed to acknowledge your own contributions, which would not be here without your contributions and of those who wish to remain anonymous. Kudos to the lot of you.

Now, for that find, we should ask lapis if he has any over at his library.

Leave a comment:

• Marca
    replied
    Indeed, where would we be without Berry, Axign and of course Mike's voluminous output. Now if only someone had a copy of A Fanzine Called Eustace. Outlaw's Own would be the find for the site though. It'd be interesting to know if any still exist.

Leave a comment:

• GuyLawley
    replied
    Not much use if he's got everything including MRSA !!!!!!

But a very good gag all the same!

:lol:

And yes, I too am seriously grateful, of course, to see Ergo Ego pages from the scanner of Mr Vilsn.

It's been said before and will be said again: this site's Image Gallery is an unprecedentedly rich source of Moorcockiana, and it keeps getting better.

Kudos too to Berry and Axign, as ever.

Leave a comment:

• David Mosley
    replied
    Originally posted by GuyLawley
    Let us give this man the clap he so richly deserves:

:clap:

( :) )
    Heh! What do you give the man who's got everything?

Penicillin.

But seriously, outstanding effort there, Aral.

Leave a comment:

• GuyLawley
    replied
    Let us give this man the clap he so richly deserves:

:clap:

( :) )

Leave a comment:

• Marca
    started a topic Ergo Ego scans

Ergo Ego scans

I put a note in the Chaos At Work In The Image Gallery thread, but thought I'd put out a separate mention for anyone who misses it there. Some scans of Ergo Ego are currently sitting in page 7 of the Limbo gallery:

[link expired]

I still have a couple of Burroughsania covers to put up as well when I get chance.
Working...
X