Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Fortean Times interview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emperor
    replied
    Originally posted by Perdix
    Excellent, Emps! Thanks! Enjoy! And ruthlessly criticise, obviously! :)
    How can I?? Not when you have such things as a piece by Steve O'Shea (I'm an infrequently visiting member at TONMO). ;)

I'll be sure to dish out the appropriate stick where required though ;)

Leave a comment:

• Mikey_C
    replied
    Great - I've recently joined that forum. Haven't had much time to explore it yet. :)

Leave a comment:

• xidrep
    replied
    Excellent, Emps! Thanks! Enjoy! And ruthlessly criticise, obviously! :)

Leave a comment:

• Emperor
    replied
    Originally posted by Perdix
    Thanks! Appreciate that! :)
    Just a quick note to say Val (FT's reviews editor) sent on the copy you sent in after the above chat.

While I was still hoping it will be in the bunlde of unreviewed magazines emerging from FT Towers it does mean I can now crack on with the review. :)

Also feel free to pop over and start a thread in our Announcements forum:

http://www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=32

Just a quick skim through shows its exactly the kind of thing FT's readers would be interested.

Also think about a Wikipedia entry - I've just been knocking together some for small press magazines/comcis I have connections with:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_End_Is_Nigh

Anyway this is no longer a quick note so.....

Emps

Leave a comment:

• xidrep
    replied
    Thanks! Appreciate that! :)

Leave a comment:

• Emperor
    replied
    Mike: Thanks :)

I got your email and (when my email started working) I've replied.

--------
    AM: Thanks for vouchng for me - I can vouch for your vouching for me.

--------
    Perdix: It would certianly be interesting to find out what proportion of sales come from railway stations and airports as it is ideal for the long journey. You can get funny looks when the cover is dramatic (Nazi UFOs is a winner for that ;) ).

Thanks for the info on Prototype X - as luck would have it the magazines are currently being redirected to me so I'll keep an eye out for it and should be able to gurantee it a review :)

Leave a comment:

• xidrep
    replied
    Look forward to an FT/ MM interview. FT is the definitive mag of choice for all train/ 'plane journeys. Some very nice recent cover artwork, too. Nazi UFO's and the Roswell helicopters were rather good.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    OK. Seems to have worked this time.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    I'd be glad to do an interview with FT, Emperor. Thanks. I tried to email you but it wouldn't work. Might have another go later.

Leave a comment:

• xidrep
    replied
    Parallel to this topic, Empror and others may be interested to know that a copy of 'Prototype X' is about to go off to the good folk at FT for possible review!

Leave a comment:

• Pietro_Mercurios
    replied
    I can vouch for the fact that Emperor is probably one of the more sensible members of the Fortean Times MB, in good standing. :)

Leave a comment:

• Emperor
    started a topic Fortean Times interview?

Fortean Times interview?

Hi,

I'm part of the web arm of the Fortean Times magazine and we were wondering if Michael Moorcock might be interested in doing an interview with us? He is certianly a big favourite of ours and we'd open it up interested members of our message board so they could suggest questions (we've done this before and it has worked well).

I spoke to the nice people at Immanion Press and they (as well as a coupleo f other people) directed me to this forum as the best place to ask.

Thanks in advance.

If that sounds like a good idea a reply can be emailed to me via this board.

Regards,

Emps
Working...
X