Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Moorcockopedia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Mosley
    replied
    Berry, initially I'm thinking of character entries, maybe places and the like, at least initially. I'm starting to make a concerted effort to re-read a lot of Mike's books (after many years of collecting and *not* reading them) and with Aral Vilsn am going to try my hand at a "Moorcock Reading Circle" (see thread in Tanelorn for further details) so as I read I can make notes and prepare some initial entries that I can flesh out later.

I'll drop you a private line as you suggest though and we can talk further.

Cheers,
    David

Leave a comment:

• Whiskers
    replied
    demos,

I'd be happy to give you a managment account so that you can add entries to the Moorcockopedia. Use the Feedback link to contact me so we can chat off line. Sometimes there's lag time between your offer of help and my ability to give you access, but I'd be happy for it.

What entries do you plan to make?

Does anyone else want to help demos?

Leave a comment:

• David Mosley
    started a topic Moorcockopedia

Moorcockopedia

What's the status of the Moorcockopedia at the moment? It's a little thin at the moment, so I'm wondering if it's on hiatus or are there plans to update it? Are members of the Miscellany able to help add entries to it?

I see from some old articles here that Berry was looking at a Wiki database of some kind - did anything come of that?

Is there a project manager for the Moorcockopedia or anything?

Sorry to be asking so many questions, but if it's a case of volunteers then while I'm waiting to find more book covers to scan and upload to the Image Gallery, I'm happy to add some entries if that's something Berry would like to see happen.
Working...
X