Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Interview at the Utopiales's convention last year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOX LUDI
    replied
    I'll have to ask my photographer, for whom it is valuable work. But if he is ok, I'll do that, after the article is published, for the ones that have been used in it.

For the others, I need both my photographer et Michael's agreements, but why not ?

Leave a comment:

• Marca
    replied
    Is it possible to put any of these pictures up in the gallery here Melanie? I'm sure many people would be interested to see them.

Leave a comment:

• VOX LUDI
    started a topic Interview at the Utopiales's convention last year

Interview at the Utopiales's convention last year

Hi Mickael,

This is Melanie From VOX LUDI, the game magazine. We've met in november at the Utopiales's Convention and I've interviewed you and we've done some pictures of you and Linda. Remember me ?

Anyway, I have a big article about you published on the 10th of July, in french of course, but I could send it to you if you wish. I've got quite a lot of lovely pictures of you both too.

Please get in touch with me if you wish me to send you all that : redaction_AT_vox-ludi.com (please change _AT_ to @).

Have a nice trip in Europe,

Melanie
Working...
X