Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

audio books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey_C
    replied
    And, for a taster of Mike reading his work, you can check the downloads, (if you haven't spotted them already): [broken link] I think there's a big spoiler in one of these, so be cautious! :D
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-09-2010, 11:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DeeCrowSeer
    replied
    Sorry to interject, but this post (concerning Elric audiobooks) might be of interest to you:

[broken link]

I haven't heard them myself, so this isn't an endorsement.

Mike is apparently having trouble with his internet access, but I hope you get a more authoritative answer soon.
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-09-2010, 11:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Apsilin
    started a topic audio books

audio books

Michael, I was wondering if you have done or have any plans of making audio books of any of you works. I am a huge fan of oral storytelling, and would love to listen to your books. A good storyteller along with a good story can weave a mesmerizing tale. I managed to catch Neil Gaiman on his Comic Legal Defence Fund tour 'Night at the Alladin' which got me hooked instantly. Also if you want to hear a master at work listen to Robert Fagles Odyssey narrated by Ian McKellen, its breathtaking. Anyhow, if you already have or have plans on it please let me know.

Apsilin,
    Ninja Dave
Working...
X