Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Moorcock Abroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorcock Abroad

May until June Mike will be in Spain, and from July until October he'll be in France with a return to Texas in October. When Mike is abroad, his visits to the site reduce in frequency, though he usually shouts out from time to time. Safe travels Prof!
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Have a good time Mike! Hope to hear from you soon.
    Don\'t blame me; I voted for Trixitroxi Ro!

Comment

Have a great trip, Mike! :D

Comment

Buen viaje and bon voyage!

Cheers,
        Ant

Comment

Happy trails, pard!
          "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
          --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

!Buenas Viajes Amigo!
            \"...an ape reft of his tail, and grown rusty at climbing, who yet feels himself to be a symbol and the frail representative of Omnipotence in a place that is not home.\" James Branch Cabell

Comment

I hope you and Linda have a great trip, Mike. We'll try to meet up with you next time we're in Texas :)

Ken
              Ken Boorman
              Purveyor of the Runestaff and Stormbringer Legends

Comment

Have a great trip, stay safe and well, and drop us all a line when you can.
                'You know, I can't keep up with you. If I hadn't met you in person, I quite honestly would NOT believe you really existed. I just COULDN'T. You do so MUCH... if half of what goes into your zines is to be believed, you've read more at the age of 17 than I have at the age of 32 - LOTS more'

Archie Mercer to Mike (Burroughsania letters page, 1957)

Comment

Have a great trip Mike!
                  Batman: It's a low neighborhood, full of rumpots. They're used to curious sights, which they attribute to alcoholic delusions.

Robin: Gosh, drink is sure a filthy thing, isn't it? I'd rather be dead than unable to trust my own eyes!

Comment

Hey Mike, have a great trip! I'm amazed at how much you travel. I wish I had that urge, but it seems you are younger in soul than me!

Remember, if you ever get to Budapest while in Europe I'll give you a royal tour of the city and take care of all your needs (spirits included!).

L'Etranger has my details if you want to get in touch ;-)

Have fun,

Oren Douek

Comment

Take care and have a good time. I hope Europe has a positive effect on your health, and that you have many spendid adventures to tell us about! :D
                      Yuki says, "Krimson used to be known as Kommando, but he rarely uses that name anymore. Sometimes he appears as Krimson Gray as well. Do not be confused, he still loves cats and bagels."

Comment

Happy and safe travels, Mike and Linda!

I'll suffer the humidity of the Texas summer for all three of us. :D

Come back safely and in good health!

Comment

Have a good great nice trip, Mike!
                          May your trip days are pleasant !
                          Enjoy the Europe!
                          Rita Maria Felix da Silva.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc
                            Happy and safe travels, Mike and Linda!

I'll suffer the humidity of the Texas summer for all three of us. :D

Come back safely and in good health!
                            Doc. You're still alive. Thank goodness. You're always missed and your abscence noticed.
                            The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Have a good trip, Mike. Any plans to visit the old country?
                              You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Working...
                              X