Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Adventure Vol.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure Vol.1

Cops let me off with a warning, gumshoe.

Nothing light seeing the flashing lights on your tail
    and that you are the guy they are after. Well, I guess
    I really should use my lights when I drive at night
    instead of driving in stealth mode.
    They let me off with a warning.
    I brided 'em with union rings!

I see ADVENTURE VOL.1 is coming out in November
    and that you have your finger in the crime pie.
    I can't wait to look into this further.....

will you be doing more of this in the future?

Re: Adventure Vol.1

Originally posted by Action_man
    I brided 'em with union rings!
    you proposed to the cops so they wouldn't fine you?????

Comment

Dogfight Donovan's Day Off is the story to which I think you're referring. Not a million miles from Dogfight Dixon in Thriller Comics!
      Thought it was time he made one last Immedlman Turn in his trusty
      Camel.

Comment

I think Doc is even now fueling up his Albatros, the prop is about to be given a starting spin, the chocks will soon be away and very soon I'll hear the distinctive drone of his engine as he makes a perfect landing in the back paddock of the Old Circles Squared. I should soon have my identity back again.

Comment

Originally posted by Staffelchaser
          I think Doc is even now fueling up his Albatros, the prop is about to be given a starting spin, the chocks will soon be away and very soon I'll hear the distinctive drone of his engine as he makes a perfect landing in the back paddock of the Old Circles Squared. I should soon have my identity back again.
          Mike, did Doc make arrangements with you yet?
          The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

I'll be in touch tonight. The Albatros is indeed fueled up and ready to take flight.

Let's hope my computer skills are up to par. I'm no Berry Sizemore, after all.

Comment

God, I'd love an Albatros...Not that I've ever made a perfect landing in anything... :roll:

Comment

cornered Lemmy

Yeah, I cornered Lemmy, gumshoe.

He managed to sneak past me and sat at the video game at the end
                of the bar. I told him about Storm large and he cracked up laughing.

I saw kuma sunday night and Storm Large was the bar tendress.
                she gave me a smile and a cute little wave... OH-OH.
                Just what i need a friendly amazon.

Sent you a classic noir. This Gun For hire.
                and a little something extra. They selected the pope
                faster than i had planned on.

Comment

Working...
                X