Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

New Graphic Novel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Graphic Novel!

From our correspondent in Tooting

Michael Moorcock has announced that he is collaborating with the artiste Grant Morrison in a new venture.

They have been reworking the entire back-catalogue of Neighbours into a hard-hitting graphic novel, with Mr Moorcock doing the words and pictures, and Mr Morrison doing them again, with slight differences.

'I've had enough of SF, it's right boring' Mr Moorcock is unlikely to have said last week, 'Antipodean soap - that's the future, eh?'

We rang him at his Texas home for a comment last night, but forgot about the time zones and he told us to 'Piss Off'.

[Reuters]

Neighbours? I thought it was EastEnders...

The plot was said to revolve around a new family that moves into Albert Square... the Cornells... something like that. Look out for an affair between Ian Beale and the daughter, Kate... which needles her brother, to be frank.

Cheers,
    Ant

Comment

No, I know definitely that the two are planning to do the "Niebelungen Lied" Saga (Siegfried, dragons, strong women and lots of dark lunatics) , given Mike's fixation with Germans. Who put Reuters on that track?
      Google ergo sum

Comment

Haha! April Fool!

It wasn't true!

Were you fooled?

Were you?

Comment

I just told our house guest who is setting out for Mexico by truck that they had closed the borders indefinitely. She got so anxious I had to tell her it was April 1st. Now I feel guilty.

Comment

Hehehe! Don't.

Comment

heh heh o.o oh boy it is april fool's.....<.< I think I need to hide now..... 8O

Comment

Re: New Graphic Novel!

Originally posted by Perdix
                From our correspondent in Tooting

Michael Moorcock has announced that he is collaborating with the artiste Grant Morrison in a new venture.

They have been reworking the entire back-catalogue of Neighbours into a hard-hitting graphic novel, with Mr Moorcock doing the words and pictures, and Mr Morrison doing them again, with slight differences.Mr Morrison also wanted to add the lifeless corpse of Tolkien to the venture and dug the old duffer up and, using chaos magick and cybersanteria resurrected the nursery ambience of the fossilized professors epic rural opiate puerility!

'I've had enough of SF, it's right boring' Mr Moorcock is unlikely to have said last week, 'Antipodean soap - that's the future, eh?I see Elric with a surfboard and a very bad case of sunburn.He also kills Kylie Minogue when using Stormbringer to prune her skinny ass!'

We rang him at his Texas home for a comment last night, but forgot about the time zones and he told us to 'Piss Off and smoke some top quality skunk,and chill bigtime pards!'.

[Reuters]

Comment

Ooh! Look how one's words get distorted! :lol:

Comment

Working...
                  X