Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Eternal Champion (short version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marca
    replied
    Thanks to the generosity of another of the regulars here I now have a copy of the Science Fantasy issue with The Eternal Champion story. What a fine group of souls congregate at MWM :D

Leave a comment:

• Marca
    replied
    You have to join the Nomads Of The Time Streams Contact John Davey via the Jayde Design link.

Leave a comment:

• manmiles
    replied
    How do we get these copies of Time Center Times?

Leave a comment:

• GreatOldOne
    replied
    The short version was reprinted in The Time Centre Times over two issues in '94.
    A bit easier and cheaper to get than Science Fantasy should you want to read it

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Well, it was a long time ago, but I don't remember adding much substance to the story. It was a long novella and a short novel!
    Maybe we should reprint it somewhere...

Leave a comment:

• Marca
    started a topic The Eternal Champion (short version)

The Eternal Champion (short version)

I don't seem to have the original Eternal Champion story that appeared in Science Fantasy and was then expanded for book publication. If anyone does have it, how does it compare to the novel? Mike, how much was added, was there anything dropped or rewritten? Finally, was there a reason it was never reprinted in book form, as the Behold The Man novella was, for example?
Working...
X