Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Lord Shark the Unknown and Lord Jagged of Canaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lord Shark the Unknown and Lord Jagged of Canaria

Originally posted by Zoxesyr
    Yes! Engineer of intrigues, and artist of obfuscation, a diva of diversions!
    Diva? Moi? You flatterer, you. I just sit here with my little game of chess with animated pawns.... oh... I just realized, my Moorcock takes your King! Check-mate, mate!
    "If the environment were a bank, we would already have saved it." -Graffitti.

Comment

Re: Lord Shark the Unknown and Lord Jagged of Canaria

Originally posted by Zoxesyr
      Wasn't he the Dawn Age warrior who fought back the Left Hands of Darkness wielding a burning shrubbery, and painting his back the mystic color of green for protection? Then, after drinking the magical potion called "Light Sweet Crude", he declared that he was an infant again and forced his servants to put him in diapers?
      Actually, he just cried out loud and ran away when I put before him a knight that said "Ni".
      "If the environment were a bank, we would already have saved it." -Graffitti.

Comment

Working...
      X