Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

REVENGE OF THE ROSE TATTOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REVENGE OF THE ROSE TATTOO

Hi All...

And I'm so sorry for the delay, but hopefully you can remenber the crazy lady going through a series of pain. In order to recreate Robert Gould's 'Revenge ot the Rose' artwork on her (ample) leg.
    *Yes I used to play Rugby!!*
    On the Gallery site you will now find a selection of the next two sittings I've had done, incliding the rest of the design in B&W & the first colour session. And a pic of the master of pain at work.
    I still have more work to go, but as you can imaging this is a long process & is usually more painful to the wallet, LOL...

however I would like some advice here, as the picture actually cuts off the top of 'Stormbringer' So... how do I finish the design?
    Should I take the blade right up to a point (which would be up the back of my knee) *OUCH* or fade out?

Any opinion would help? I had considered using the image from another picture? but wouldn't mind some feedback here??

Thanks!

Ayn xxx

"A Tattoo is the only form of artwork which may be changed yet remain permanent"

Fade out.

Comment

Working...
    X