Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Mammoth book of sorcerers tales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mammoth book of sorcerers tales

Hello again everyone, i have been gone for quite some time due to my computer crashing. I am finally back in action.

While i was gone i have been reading the mommoth book of sorcerers tales and i have to say that it is a very good book and you should give it a try. I also wanted to ask about a certain author.

Does anyone know a good book/ short story i could buy from the author Robert Weinberg? I dont know much about a lot of authors, the only thing i have read since i was 11 is Mr. M's novelty.(i cant stop reading cuz its so good :D) but i have dabbled a bit into the mommoth book of sorcerers tales and i just wanted to know if you could give me a good book from Robert Weinberg or any other input would be much appriciated.

thanks a lot guys/gals
    :D

Another thing about the mammoth book is Mr.M's section called Master of chaos, that story alone is worth the buy of the book. its very good.

Comment

Working...
    X