Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Abroad For The Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abroad For The Holidays

Michael will be out of his usual digs for the holidays and may not have access to the site. Those seeking contact with him are likely to not be contacted until he returns home.

I'd like to wish each of you the best of the year at this time. I know many suffer from depression at this time of year. I hope you'll remember that I care about your visitations to the site and hope you will visit the fora where you'll find many like minded people who'll appreciate your opinions. Post something. Happy Solstice!
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Seasons Greetings

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Seasons Greetings to Michael and all the Q&A readers and contributors.

CMO

Comment

That's great!!

Thanks for the info Barry, and happy holidays to all here!!
      Just wanted to let everyone know,that although I just started posting here,I think this site is a great place to go!
      I always wanted a place to read about peoples review's toward Mr. Moorcock and his works,and this is deffinatly the place to be!
      Thanks everyone involved!Peace and good chear be unto the!

-Berserker out-

Comment

Hello,

I'm new here, figured this was as good a place as any to say hi, hello, and all that.

Love the idea of a website in black and white, when every other sucker's going in for multimetricmeedja flash 2 zillion colours (only with no "u").

MM's my childhood hero-creator, "An Alien Heat" (which my mum told me not to read) is the first MM book I read aged nine, I'm now 33 (got to get on with that saving the world lark in a mo) and it's all good.

Hope to have some fun here and maybe bring some as well. None of the smileys look like me.

Really.

S :twisted:

Comment

Working...
        X