Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

All Rights Reserved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Rights Reserved

I've just noticed something.

Everything on this site has all its rights reserved forever. FOREVER!!!

Look! The bottom of the screen! Last line!

Did Jagged close the loop or something?

Should I cancel the milk?

Jings!

I have got a life.

No, really.

Comment

You're okay.
      It's Iain Sinclair who's in trouble. As Taffy Sinclair he appeared in the Multiverse comic which trademarked all names and appearances as mine. That means Sinclair can still be himself, but his face and name belong to me. I can pull the plug on his career any time I feel like activating the clause. He knows it. Have you noticed how nice he is about me ? Can't afford not to be, can he ?

Pre-order or Buy my latest titles in Europe:
      The Whispering Swarm: Book One of the Sanctuary of the White Friars - The Laughter of Carthage - Byzantium Endures - London Peculiar and Other Nonfiction
      Doctor Who: The Coming of the Terraphiles - Kizuna: Fiction for Japan - Modem Times 2.0 - The Sunday Books - The Sundered Worlds

Pre-order or Buy my latest titles in the USA:
      The Laughter of Carthage - Byzantium Endures - London Peculiar and Other Nonfiction - The Sunday Books - Doctor Who: The Coming of the Terraphiles
      Kizuna: Fiction for Japan - The Sundered Worlds - The Winds of Limbo - Modem Times 2.0 - Elric: Swords and Roses

Comment

If he crosses you, what are you likely to change his name to? After all, he'll need a new one, what? Furthermore, that means you own Walt Simonson's face and name too. I guess that explains the quality work he's doing on the new comic series. Come to think of it, you own Newt Gingrich's face and name now. :shiver:
        The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

'Taffy Sinclair'? That's an anagram of...

'Final Scary...Ft!'

Does that mean he'll go out like a snuffed candle flame? Which phonetically could, indeed, be rendered with accurate onomatopeia as 'Ft!'? ie, that his end moments, which would indeed be assumed to be frightening or 'scary', would be a bit of a 'phut', in terms of metaphorical sound?

I haven't spoiled the spontaneity of that 'joke' at all, have I?

Comment

Perhaps, when the time comes, he will be crushed by a Final Scary Foot? A little like the opening titles of Monty Python.
            "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

And sprout up again as a bunch of flowers? Accompanied by a farting noise?
              That's how I want to go...

Comment

Originally posted by Perdix
                And sprout up again as a bunch of flowers? Accompanied by a farting noise?
                *sniff* That was just... so beautiful, man.
                Yuki says, "Krimson used to be known as Kommando, but he rarely uses that name anymore. Sometimes he appears as Krimson Gray as well. Do not be confused, he still loves cats and bagels."

Comment

I'm so lost. I needa read more than the Elric Saga huh?

Comment

Don't worry, dear omgnoway - we're making this up as we go along!

Comment

Originally posted by omgnoway
                      I'm so lost. I needa read more than the Elric Saga huh?
                      Well, Perdix is right. However, reading more than the Elric Saga could do some good. I might suggest the Cornelius Chronicles.
                      Yuki says, "Krimson used to be known as Kommando, but he rarely uses that name anymore. Sometimes he appears as Krimson Gray as well. Do not be confused, he still loves cats and bagels."

Comment

Working...
                      X