Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Blood and Souls. A song about Elric and Stormbringer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood and Souls. A song about Elric and Stormbringer

Hi,

it has been in my pipeline for longer than I intended but that's how life goes. Here it is: Blood and Souls. This song is about Elric and Stormbringer. It is about power and capability and superiority and relationships. Thus it is closely related to my previous songs Forever Terrorized and The Eye and the Hand. It is also kind of a sibling to Alone. Thanks again to Michael for his wonderful works particulary on the Eternal Champion. Thank you so much!

Here is a direct link to my blog where you can listen to the song for free: Blood and Souls.

I hope the vocals are loud enough this time. I've been practicing "real" singing for more than half a year now and had lots of ideas for a huge chorus in the refrain. But in order to make that sound good I will have to work a lot more and it would not really have fit to the other songs. So I'll keep that for the next album, I guess.

Cheers,
    Felix
    Last edited by FelixOlschewski; 10-26-2012, 11:42 PM.

Cool !

I do not understand everything, but I like !
    Papi

Comment

that was as normal brilliant. know its a personal choice but so far my favourite how is the album idea going and thank you for your efforts and thank you for sharing
      come to the dark side we have cookies

Comment

Thanks for your feedback. The album will probably done by February next year. It will not only feature Moorcock-themed songs, but mostly. There's going to be some "Song of Ice and Fire"-stuff on it as well.

Comment

great song
          Please Check out my Musical Dedication to work of Michael Moorcock

THE END OF ALL SONGS
          We are looking to collaborate with anybody else interested in making Moorcock themed music - contact me here or on soundcloud.

Comment

Working...
          X