Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Stormbringer at GenCon 2012 | gencon.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News: Stormbringer at GenCon 2012 | gencon.com

It seems someone will be running a Stormbringer RPG event at this year's GenCon (August 16-19):

Originally posted by Red-Rook
    My Stormbringer event is entitled, The Thrice-Born Champion. I'm really looking forward to running it, it is from the 1st Edition box set by Chaosium. I always loved the art on the box cover for that edition.

In eternal Tanelorn the weary may find peace, even Elric of Melnibone. Yet when Tanelorn becomes the toy of a forgotten god, Elric must again take up the black blade. But he shall not stand alone.

You may have guessed it from the teaser, but in this one, we see Elric teaming up with two other incarnations of the Champion Eternal, Dorian Hawkmoon and Corum Jhaelen Irsei. In addition will be those faithful companions; Moonglum, Jhary-A-Conel and Count Brass!
    community.gencon.com/forums/p/28054/314418.aspx

For more information I guess you should post in the thread as I'm not sure if this is a public or private event.
    Last edited by David Mosley; 04-12-2012, 03:38 AM.

I still have my boxed first ed Chaosium Stormbringer!. This event looks like it would kick ass!! too bad I'm not going to Gen Con

Comment

Working...
    X