Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

see how much he wuvs me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• see how much he wuvs me!!

My husband is at Media Play looking for a book I want, on the phone with me trying to find it, and having customer service help too.... AWWW! (and i didn't even ask!)

(The Skrayling Tree, of course!) Until the new job, i couldn't afford these wonderful extras. anyway.... if he can't find that, a new blank journal for me! *luv* See how easy it is to make PoetGrrl happy? :mrgreen:

You know what's kind of not fair to Mr. Moorcock? I'll probably be up all damned night reading this book, and I'll be ready to demand the next one, and the poor man isn't even done with it yet.

SO WHERE IS IT, MAN!!??? ;)

seriously though, really looking forward to reading this next one, and will comment on it at a later date. and looking foward to White Wolf's Son even more!

CHEERS!

Comment

White Wolfs Son will be bittersweet because its the end of it all. *Sniff*

Comment

Ah, but "Quest For Tanelorn" was the last book once.
        And "Swords of Heaven..." was the "final tale of the Eternal Champion" too.
        Never say never....
        "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl f'tagn"

Comment

I guess there always is a glimmer of hope...

Comment

yesss! and that's why we keep coming back. : )

Comment

I think that the old lad might write another EC novel but for his own sake i hope he doesnt :)
              Hes put so much in for us fans i think that he needs a well-deserved break.

But if he does write another EC after WWS, i wont complain! :D

Comment

Working...
              X