Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Terraphiles paperback cover revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News: Terraphiles paperback cover revealed

BBC Books appear to have re-jigged the cover of The Coming of the Terraphiles for the paperback edition:

Also, it seems like you can read the entire book online at the Random House site. Not sure why.
    Last edited by David Mosley; 08-04-2011, 08:26 AM.

Originally posted by Sir John Barbican Begg View Post
    Also, it seems like you can read the entire book online at the Random House site. Not sure why.
    That does seem odd.
    Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.

~Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Given the irrelevance of the Tardis in the book, they might have considered something a little different.

Comment

No mention of The Coming of the Terraphiles on the cover?

Comment

Dear all,

Quote (Tom): "No mention of The Coming of the Terraphiles on the cover?"

What you see in green on the cover (above) is actually a small portion of a second cover, visible through a cut-out in the first, and thereon is printed 'The Coming Of The Terraphiles'.

Best,

John.

Comment

I like that orange blend of the cover, it's very attractive!

Spoiler:

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
            - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Nice cover though naturally I prefer the hard back edition, which I have yet to buy! The audio book I listened to though and it was great!
              Please Check out my Musical Dedication to work of Michael Moorcock

THE END OF ALL SONGS
              We are looking to collaborate with anybody else interested in making Moorcock themed music - contact me here or on soundcloud.

Comment

Working...
              X