Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

getting to say hello after ALL these years....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting to say hello after ALL these years....

Hello Mr. Moorcock, My name is Dwayne and I am 34 years old and I took my first breath on December 18th, 1969. I started reading/collecting your writings in the 7th grade. Until 5 years ago I owned 80 plus titles of yours in varying publications and editions. That year someone broke into my apartment and decided to relieve me of the things I held most dear. Your books were among those absconded with. It was truly a black day in my life :( . My wife and family have since replaced some of the titles :) , however it seems that since signing on with White Wolf, you have been rather prolific in the quantity of new releases. I am trying to keep up though and as I understand it, you have just finished another book. Congratulations and Thank you, I look forward to its release. I have been hearing for many years now that there is a plan in the works to bring Elric to the big screen, is it true? The only thing the thieves did not take :D of yours is my VHS copy of the Final Programme (starring Jon Finch and Jenny Runacre) and for that I am grateful as it is the only copy I've ever seen and imagine that it would be EXTREMELY difficult to replace. I will close for now but will finish by saying how happy I am that I stumbled upon this website. I wish you the best and don't strain anything throwing your computer (I find Broadswords work wonders :twisted: and it was very cathartic). Yours eternally, Dwayne
    \"disease and depravation stalk the land like two, giant, stalking things\" Rowan Atkinson \"Blackadder\", BBC, PBS

Belated thanks, D. I'd imagine your questions are mostly answered intheQ&A now, but if there's anything you're still curious about, please write. I'm sorry your letter got missed first time around. I never saw it.
    This sometimes happens for a variety of reasons, which is why this department was instituted!

Pre-order or Buy my latest titles in Europe:
    The Whispering Swarm: Book One of the Sanctuary of the White Friars - The Laughter of Carthage - Byzantium Endures - London Peculiar and Other Nonfiction
    Doctor Who: The Coming of the Terraphiles - Kizuna: Fiction for Japan - Modem Times 2.0 - The Sunday Books - The Sundered Worlds

Pre-order or Buy my latest titles in the USA:
    The Laughter of Carthage - Byzantium Endures - London Peculiar and Other Nonfiction - The Sunday Books - Doctor Who: The Coming of the Terraphiles
    Kizuna: Fiction for Japan - The Sundered Worlds - The Winds of Limbo - Modem Times 2.0 - Elric: Swords and Roses

Comment

Working...
    X