Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

New book - Bookends.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News: New book - Bookends.

Hello. This is to let the Miscellany know that I have self-published a book called BOOKENDS - a Partial History of the Brighton Book Trade which contains a chapter on the Unicorn Bookshop, the trial and Bill Butler. The Miscellany site gets a grateful acknowledgment too. It's available in all the bookshops in Brighton (except Waterstone's) but I guess that's not much use to most of you! Also from bibliomancy on amazon marketplace (.co.uk only tho) and to order from most reputable (or otherwise) bookshops (I hope/think...).
    There is also an eponymous facebook page for extra pictures, discussions and corrections for the 2nd edition (god forbid...): all the usual contemporary hanky-panky. For more info or any questions, contact j.shire(at)virgin.net or the fb page or here.
    Hope someone likes it. Thanks for your time.
    john

Thanks for the heads-up, John. That sounds like something to check out.

Comment

You'll find the facebook page here folks
      www.facebook.com/pages/Bookends/323285821410

Do you want to add that page as your 'homepage' in your profile John? (via the menu bar "User CP" -> "Edit Your Details" -> "Home Page").

Comment

Working...
      X